Integral Nursing Solutions PLLC
INS provides holistic, nurturing, and transformative healing support to individual nurses and institutions through workshops and programs.
4 questions from Angeles Arien, cultural anthropologist, educator, and award winning author. The Four Rivers of life that nourish us and help us to grow.
Print this beautiful poster to help affirm your commitment to Self Care
Click > Open
1. River of Inspiration. What and/or who inspired you today? In what way or how?
2. River of Challenge. What challenged you to leave your comfort zone? Did you accept the challenge?
3. River of Surprise. What “came out of the blue” today for you?
Staying aware of these mysteries of life can help you move in new directions.
4. River of Love. How or in what ways did love touch you today?
“Why do some nurses leave the bedside and eventually the profession? Ask any nurse and the answers are varied, but common themes seem to ring true for most …Poor Management… Underpayment… Lack of Upward Mobility… Too Many Tasks, Short Staffing…”
” I am so grateful to have participated in the VIP program. Not only am I finding more ease in the hospital working on a medical surgical telemetry floor, I’m finally able to feel more of a balance in my personal life.”
– AL, Park Ridge Hospital, Hendersonville, NC
“This class took me from intellectually knowing what to do about
burn-out to actually practicing better self-care. ”
– TR, VA Hospital, Asheville, NC
“Before, I was exhausted. I have redirected energies to take care of myself which allows me the energy and ability to care for others and to hopefully pass this along to co-workers, clients, family and friends.”
– SC, Pardee Hospital, Hendersonville, NC